Bonjour, Wet Basement. Meet the French Drain.
wet basement solutions are created equal. How do we know? Meet the StayDry French drain. It's the one that gives other French drains a bad name.
The Hydroflo French drain system—the only one we use at StayDry—is not the box system preferred by companies that cut corners. Here's how we do things:
- We remove the concrete from the basement floor and dig a large trench
- Then we install the separating fabric, drain tile, and stone
- After this, we securely place a diverter on top and bend it near the wall
- If we're drilling weep holes, we place them at every core and mortar joint to relieve water pressure
- Finally, we put in new concrete, thoroughly clean up our mess, and do a final walk-through to ensure everything has been done right
Want to know more about the French drain installation process, or the materials we use? Visit our resource page for an in-depth discussion.
How Much Does French Drain Installation Cost?
We understand that finances are a concern when it comes to waterproofing your home, which is why we put together this cost estimator page. And we'll work with you to come up with a financing plan. Ready to meet the StayDry French drain? Let's talk.